Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ReOpening Remarks

Happy new year!!
Well well, now i just want to post a notice that i am trying to Blogging again
Thank to my sister and my best friend, they encourage me to blogging again. (mostly is because they "KEPO"attitude, hahaha)

Ok ok, i will try my best to keep updating my blog more often.
I know, i know, that me sometimes Hot for temporary then cold again... T_T
I saw a lot people blogging but always stop after their 1st or 2nd blog.
Well, now i switch my blog address to blogspot.com 1st. It is because i more likely attract on it design of frames in blogspot than in friendster.
I surprised that my sister really have the motivate to keep updating her blog, and her blog is nice but i don't think it will attract many reader. Here is her blog if u interest to read it.
http://ling-t.blogspot.com/ (support her pls, XD)

I will try to write about life, food, cook. But i will NOT going to write about my experience in my WORK. well, know why? Try see complaint ur work, ur boss, ur colleagues. See what they face on you and how you going to face them everyday in work after they read ur blog.
Some more no POLITIC also, i don't want to get caught by ISA lo. ok, i will try my best keep updating my blog. Hope more people and reader will give comment about it. More comment will give me a motivation to write more. :)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I just started my blog in blogspot, but I think I won't have the determination to update when hol over. ~~

http://mindy-cher.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

oih oih oih~~~dont criticize ur good sis in ur blog can anot?? i got MANY and COUNTLESS readers ok??? My blog is VERY INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!! hehe