Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Computer issue..

It have been years i facing and solving computer troubleshoot issue. I not going to say that i am a professional computer or software engineer. I not taking computer course or any other course that related to this field. For those who know me, they know how well my computer solving skill and technology knowledge i am. All is just my experience and self learning.

I think most of you guy know how to format computer. It is very normal nowadays many knowing how to format the computer. Even my stupid cousin, 15 years old also know how to do it.!!

Wei, ask yourself, most of the times when you free at home or you work, what the thing accompany you most? Computer izzit? yeah, always computer, so it is no doubt most of people knowing how to format today. It like a part of my soul now, without it, i going to die. Thank for saving my life, my dear computer T_T. Sob**

After since i staying in Temerloh, it become rare for me to face any new technology and computer issues. Well, you know why. Sob** I now doubt that my computer knowledge going to outdating soon if i keep remain this poor place.

Today, here the chance!! My housemate laptop just formatted, and he facing problem to connect internet via LAN. Ya, it always happen when the computer is reformatted. Many found out that they can connect via dial-up but they can't connect via using LAN.













Arrrgghh, it is a very troublesome issues!! Reminded me that i faced this problem before and always end up taking the computer to PC's shop for the assistance. Now again.... But should give a try first.


Many things can cause Internet secure connection problems. Keep closing IE, opening IE, and testing. Scan for worms, viruses, and spyware. Configure Security settings,
Enable Third Party Browser Extensions, Check Firewall/Network Configuration. Make sure that the SSL and TSL everything ok........

After hours of trying... BULLSHIT!!! I point my middle finger on it and said "F**K!!"

It still the same, can't connect to internet. I really hate this problem!!

Well, i wanna give up now. Exhausted trying.....

Then i starting searching forum by forum. Yeah, many facing the same problem too, but all the recommendation i already tried. It not working.


But i know it will be
about corruption due to invalid or removed registry entries which not in my current knowledge now.

Suddenly, something catch my attention, a Winsock and TCP repair software... a software which restore the register entry and TCP for the internet. A freeware... so i manage to give it a try.


Yeah, finally it work.... T_T

The software cure the problem of lost connections after the removal of Adware components or improper uninstall of firewall applications or other tools that modify the XP network.

Well, for those who facing the same problem like me, they can make a try on this software. It damn useful.

Here the link, http://www.spychecker.com/program/winsockxpfix.html

I apologize for who not understand what i am wrote about. It just a information for most of my friend who also always format their computer. It might helpful for them in future.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Omg, i don't understand at all. Never mind, I don't have good computer skill. ~~