Sunday, February 17, 2008

Election coming


Today, as usual, open up newspaper. Arrgghhh, again, all the news about the election which going to be held soon. It may still be a week away to nomination day. But the heat of the poll is rising in the news.

I hate it man, coz i never concern about what going to happen to my country's government. Whoever win the seat in the election is not in my concern. Gerakan lah, Rocket lah, BN lah, whatever. As long as the country don't turn into Islamic country which i need to wear batik, or no beer going to sell in whole country, or i need to change my name to Abdullah Bin Tangan Tuhan Akira Mohd Shah then it not in my concern for now.


Ya, who know maybe later i will start concern about polities. But sure is not now. I not going to vote in this election. Because it is Bullshit for me to go back Kedah just for voting. It is damn far ya know? Wasted my annual leave just for voting? No way!! Some ask me to register to vote in Pahang. NO WAY TOO, man. Too troublesome...

As in Zewt's blog saying, it will be such a mockery to Malaysians who refuse to vote. LOL, i don't mind at all. Coz it really not my problem. Some said it will make different if everyone going for voting. Ya i know i know, but for now, temporary i really no mood this years to make a vote, REALLY NOT IN MOOD at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oih oih oih..."...As long as the country don't turn into Islamic country which i need to wear batik, ..." sounds too....racial la...delete it better wei...i scared for u..

GodhandAkira said...

haha, where got. Newspaper keep saying Malaysia not a islamic country. LOL. Don worry, if i lost liao, then u pray for to come back loh.