Sunday, February 17, 2008

On call.... On call... shh**

8.30AM... I waking up, dizzy... thinking of what the hell i need to wake up so early in my Golden Weekend.

Sob** I scheduled to have on call again this weekend again. Working 9am to 1pm. My hospital debt me about 58hours working hours. When thinking of it, i doubt i can claim all the times before 16 August. (All remaining hours will be BURN if not able to finish it, mean working for free lo..)

Well, as other said "hidup sekadar makan gaji", what to do, Sob** (I don't know my sentence correct or not, i confess my Malay is suck enough. During valentine's day, i ask my Malay colleague, "you tau tak hari ini HARI KASIHAN", LOL, make all my colleague laughed on me. It still funny when i thinking of it. Hari Kasihan, haha, suitable for some lonely single guy/girl, i guess.)

9am not going to have much patient, so i end up to snap some photo of my working place since someone requested a few photo from my working place. Here you go..

My front view where i am sitting during these 4 hours of working.

Left side of view >>




Right view






My lunch. All spicy spicy food, which all the food provided in hospital canteen is same everyday, day and night (mean lunch and dinner all categories of food is same!!! Never change for years i guess).
See also wanna vomit already. Always same thing for lunch daily, sob** sob** I already eat for over 5 month everyday. All are welcome to try the experience see. ^^

Then here come my dinner, bread again. sob** sob** sob**. I don't know how long i going to eat like this. Very frustrating every time friends MSN invite me for satay celup in melacca, or other best food in Penang (Penang food is the BEST so far i know, ^^)!!

Eat all these food in my illusion during eating my bread got lah.


Well, please don't sympathy me. Just post up some of my experience. At least i should gladly that i still have thing to eat compare to some poor population, which may only eat tissue paper only to fulfill their stomach... And also at least much more better than food in IJN which i worked last time, their food was terrible and superb pricey. Dreadful when think of it, x_x

1 comment:

Mindy said...

The canteen food is not tasty at all, sigh! How long can i bear with it?