Thursday, February 14, 2008

I hate Valentine's Day

At the risk of sounding like a bitter broad, I have to confess: I hate Valentine's Day. I hate it when people assume that Valentine's haters must be lonely and bitter. But most of time, it always right. T_T

Well, i would like to know how the single one celebrate their Valentine's day today... Post comment pls, ^_^

How about me? Well, i manage to get some beer and getting drunk on valentine's day. After working, i manage getting myself some beer at nearest 7-11, but it shocked me when i found out that almost all 7-11 in Temerloh not selling beer one, *sweat*. One of my friend calling me, give me an idea to steal the alcohol which use for disinfectant in my hospital. LOL.

So it end up i need drive 7.5km to town, to a Chinese restaurant for just a few beer. Zzzzzzz

Can't deny that almost month my dinner only bread bread and bread. Today of course my dinner also BREAD!!! T_T (It save money and will keep remind me of the delicious food of Penang!!)

I getting a call from my Best Friend, Ass. LOL, he was drunk and walk also got problem. But he still calling me and told me how painful of his heart. Well well, i know how painful you are, just wish you faster faster leave the sad place soon.

Well, it is not bad also getting drunk. After finish my 2nd bottle, i finally felt like got star around my head. Wao, the feeling is nice especially drunk and listen to the depressing song and writing depressing blog, LOL. It have been like decades i never getting that drunk already.


For those of you who don't have a sweetheart to snuggle with on feb 14 (mean Today), take comfort in these down-on-love songs. Here are the "i hate valentine's day'' playlist:

陶喆 " 寂寞的季节 " (A Lonely Season)
My favorite song for all time. Sad and Lonely song

Bon Jovi"you give love a bad name"
shot by cupid. And then shot thru the heart...Awwwww "pain"


Chemical Romance "i don't love you"
Defeated.Destroyed.Done. This is what a broken heart sounds like


Ben Harper "Waiting for an Angel"
ah,the feeling like you are waiting for a angel, haha


Mazzy Star " Into Dust"
so much for a crying song

as for those there who are attached or married...I wish you guys a HAPPY VALENTINE DAY. For those who aren't can try playing these songs i recommended and set an hour to celebrate the revengeful valonetine by yourself... LOL

Now, this article had its fair share of levity, but it also might’ve shown you that not everyone has a fun Valentine’s Day, or enjoys it too much. God knows I’ve tried, sometimes, but maybe it’s just a few traumatic memories that spoil it.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Is it really that sad until u have to get yourself drunken? Drink too much of alcohol is not good,haha. I think I know why Temerloh 7-11 don't sell beer, eh hem.

Happy Valentine's Day!