Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kuantan party Report

Thank to Soh for invited me to his party this weekend. I know him when i working in enforcement. He is such a good, funny and talkative person. I would like to thank him for let me staying in his house during my 2 weeks attachment.

Last week, he called me asking when i am coming to kuantan again. Looking on my on call schedules, ya, i am not scheduled to having on call this weekend, so i manage to give him a visit.
He told me they going to have steamboat party when i arrived during Saturday morning. Yeah, party!

There are the photos:

4pm, the house still empty. Well, their house is big and just 2 of them staying.(Soh and his gf, Jouann)


The party start 7pm, where all HTAA colleagues gathered. I admired their life, where the relationship between these colleagues are close. They almost going to have party and gathering every week!! Really different from where the place i am now.



The steamboat so far is "so so only". What else we can expected from steamboat? The taste always same la. Don't expect that got people will describe the steamboat nice like " when the food melt in you tongue, arrrhhh, it is awesome, like going to heaven...". If got this type of steamboat, please intro me. But usually i will think the person is SICK!!



We going to have poker games after this. Chat and games, it always do in the party right? We not going to have what disco dance la. Never expect for that. There are many topic they chatting about. Hospital, work, cars, entertainment... Most of times is complaining about work, lol



Here Soh's idea, who lost then he will get a cup of whisky. Poker without gamble is not fun enough, he said. Well, the taste of whisky is great especially when u finish one cup straight. The feeling of burning and hot sensation in ur throat and then spreading to stomach. After that the feeling of dizzness will come to ur head in few minutes. We finished 3 bottle of whisky...

The party we had last night was awesome, I want to thank everyone for coming. Hopefully i’ll be there again next times. But can't too often too. I am having on call for continuous 2 weeks. I hope that everyone had fun and enjoyed the party, if I wasn’t a good host, please file your complains elsewhere cos I’m not gonna give a crap.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

The party sounds interesting, and my small buddy is in the photo.