Sunday, February 17, 2008

I am Crazy Blogging now~~~

I doubt myself already crazy in blogging, today i totally wrote up 4 blogs included this. I plan to write more but it is enough, i am exhausted and tired now. My mind now still full of idea to write up many blogs. Hope i not going to forget it, i noted it down 1st.



I trying my best to make myself meaningful. My life now really meaningless. I totally change... (U got it, ASS and C.Sen). I become no responsibility, forgetful, laziness, dull..... Yeah yeah, finally i becoming really different than last time when i was in uni. Donno, maybe no food no meat no entertainment no friend, make myself becoming older and older, LOL. (Going to have Alzheimer's disease in this young age, PITY~~ ).

I think i am keep going "duo lou" (corruption). haizzz, "duo lou" ar... "duo lou"... (Sound familiar right? dear TES)

Whatever, now i trying to start finding who i am.. where my motivation... Arrgghh, i don't have a solid dream, no even a solid aim... It sound like crazy but i totally lost..

Now i trying my best to start moving bit by bit. I try blogging often, find myself some inspiration, some motivation, and know more about life... I believe i going to stand up again one day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...Temerloh got soooo pity anot???!!!! U got ur LARGE LCD ma..swt.. I know I know..u wanna live a meaningful life? Join the wat volunteer thing to go Africa help those pity ppl..it's SOOO meaningful..but dad will kill me..lol