Saturday, February 16, 2008

15-2-2008 Morning

5.12am, i wake up. Man... It always happen to me when drunk. Every times after drunk, normally i will getting up automatically very early and with boost of energy. I felt energetic, really!!

Don't ask me why, i can't explain. Different people have different reaction, i doubt. Some friend of mine will sleep like pig after getting drunk. And most of them experience painful headache. Hehe, lucky me is opposite of it.


Well, looking back on my dinning table, arrghh, i finished 3 bottle of it. It is quite a lot, and pricey also. I felt thirst, i happen to everyone. Normally u will felt thirst and hunger for water after u wake up from drunk.

After all, i really can't sleep at all. It still too early, Since my work start 8am, have couple of hours to go. So i manage to write my blog.

My window view from my quarter at 5.30am morning >>>>>>>>>

Well, pls don't make me wrong. I drunk not because i depress or i emotionally sad. Sometimes it is not need a reason to make us drunk. I drunk for fun, :)

Well, i gtg. Trying my best to sleep again see.

No comments: