Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Sleep Better with Chipster part 2 ???

After my previous post about "Akira Sleep Better With Chipster Story". Most of reader praised that it is funny enough. Due to this, connection between me and Chipster still not yet going into an end yet.

So, i manage to give Nuffnang a second impact....

For those know the meaning of "blog" and "blogger", i think sure you know about Kennysia. If you say you don't know what is "blog" and even who is Kennysia, then i doubt are you know the real use of internet?

Ok, let into topic.

Kennysia last post showed how he sleep with Chipster



I like him especially for his nice boxer pants. I love boxer pants so much and i bought one from Taiwan. Here are my copy edition:



See? similar? No more photographer this times, so i manage to take myself. Quite difficult to get better post. But also not bad lah.

The boxer pant only RM10, doubt where i can get more colorful one in Malaysia?

Anyway, when the topic "I Sleep better with chipster" come to me. Many idea popping up. I think of copy from Edison Sex Scandal with Chipster with it. Sound funny? But i won't do so, i don't want my blog going to rate as "21SX" soon.

I even think of i sleep with Chipster during work, but anyway i not going to do so. My working place is terrible, ya know? If my boss catch up me doing this stupid thing, can imagine what going to happen?

Ok then, i take at my working table....


(Akira Sleep Better With Chipster during work....)
( like i keep repeating same quotes. (=.="))


When considering my office workload had increased multiple-folds, so till here all of the story for today. I can't write more further unless i planning to see my boss's face turning into angry Tiger soon.


Lastly...


I guess myself and reader getting enough with Chipster!! I wish i could not going to writing about it anymore. It is enough.







No comments: