Monday, March 3, 2008

I was invited to Nuffnang's Pajamas Party!!

I was invited!!




It was a great surprises when i received an email from Nuffnang.com. It stated that i was invited and if I would like to bring friend there, just inform them. They may giving the ticket if have extra.


Now, my decision should be about to attend or rather not to attend..

Accepting the invite and actually attending are two different things. Of course i love to be get invited so much. But when question on me whether going to attend it or not... I still need to think a few step further.

It will be great because i will going to meet Kennysia, KY, Pinkpau, Kimberlycun, and many more famous blogger of all times.

But if i really going to attend, that mean i will go by myself alone.

I only start blogging a few weeks ago. And most of my friend not a blogger. 99%.. no no, 99.5% are not blogger. I am sure. They not into it.

Some i really praised their reading ability. After seeing my post about Chipster. 4 of 10 will ask, "What the hell u doing that? ". And they keep boomerang me that i am so boring to do that? How much Chipster pay for me? Am I going insane.... blah blah blah like this.

I really dislike it. Why don't read my post till the end??!! Since end of my post said i doing it purposely for Naffnang contest. I am sick of this people anyway. All just look thru the photo without seeing what i am writing. What a skillful speed reading?

Seen like i veered from topic. LOL

Going back to topic. Yes, no partner, no well close friend going with me. Arrggg, a mini-battle was raging in my head.

"If I go alone, it's going to be extremely awkward. I'm not going to know anyone there."

"But it could have potential to be the greatest night of your life ever."

Well, I decided that I had to do this. I want to attend. I was doing this for me. I was doing this for newly single guys everywhere who always depend on their loyal wingmen. I want it to be a part of my history, my memories.


Lastly, another question yet again come to my mind. " What type of dressing or pajamas i going to wear in the Party?"



Anyone please comment which Pajamas i going to wear for the party?
A full set Pajamas or boxer pants?





5 comments:

KY said...

come laaa, cos limited space only. If we ended up with 299 you're dead! :P

Anonymous said...

lol...boxer pants better...tht 1 cute!! lol

Anonymous said...

i 4got 2 say...i wanna go le... bring me..hehe

GodhandAkira said...

To KY,
Yo, thank you. Sure i will going!!
Looking forward to know u!!

Ling,
Girl, see how lah, if got extra ticket then u will be the one going with me!!

Big Boys Oven said...

go with your tongs! woth so many people going I think no body will notice what you wear! lol! just a 2cents thought!